Email Privacy Statement
The St. Louis Symphony collects the email address of subscribers to our Eminder service and online
ticket or merchandise buyers. We
will at times send email
to those who have provided their email address to us (usually about 4 per month
during the concert season). Every email includes
the option to "unsubscribe" from receiving future emails. If you wish not to
be contacted by email, please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the Symphony at (314) 533-2500.
The St. Louis Symphony abides by the
CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 with the following guidelines
1. The "From" line will accurately and clearly reflect the
sender or initiator of the e-mail.
2. The "Subject Line" will make it clear the e-mail is a
3. The message content will be consistent with the text in the
4. The message will include the sender’s valid postal address
as a means for the recipients to contact the St. Louis Symphony.
5. The message will include a working return e-mail address
and clear and easy instruction as a way for the recipient to
decline to receive further e-mail from the St. Louis Symphony.
6. The unsubscribe request will be respected within 10 days of
If you have any questions about the above policies, please contact us at email@example.com
or call the St. Louis Symphony at (314) 533-2500.