Step inside the doors of Powell Hall, and you'll find the perfect place for your next event. Gleaming white marble tile floors, resplendent crystal chandeliers, a magnificent staircase with luxuriant scarlet carpet sweeping up to the Grand Tier await you, elegance at every turn.
These historic St. Louis landmarks, with their fabulous architectural appointments, tasteful decor, and professional facilities management staff, are ideal locations for your next event.
Whether a corporate function, social gathering, concert, wedding, bar mitzvah, fund-raiser, press conference or holiday party, Powell Hall offers a myriad of rooms and spaces suitable to your every need.
- Approximately 1,500 sq. ft.
- Accommodates up to 300 people for stand up reception; 140 for sit-down event
- Additional space in Grand Tier level overlooking Foyer
- Complete bar service
- Decor inspired by the chapel of Louis XIV at Versailles
- Approximately 1,100 sq. ft.
- Accommodates up to 75 people for stand up reception; 32 for sit-down event
- Full-service bar
- Private restrooms and coat rack
- Service elevator
- Approximately 16,000 sq. ft.
- 2,700 seats, including 15 Grand Tier Boxes with private anterooms
- Double-armed red plush chairs
- 65'x32' stage
- Considered one of the finest concert and recording halls in the country
- State-of-the-art sound system
- 18' x 24' retractable screen available, perforated for acoustical transparency
- Approximately 525 sq. ft.
- Accommodates up to 100 for stand-up reception; 32 for sit-down event
- Service elevator and caterer's kitchen
- Smaller, more intimate setting overlooking the Grand Foyer
- Centered around the celebrated bar from the old Metropolitan Opera House in New York