Email Privacy Statement
The St. Louis Symphony collects the email address of subscribers to our Eminder service and online ticket or merchandise buyers. We will at times send email to those who have provided their email address to us (usually about 4 per month during the concert season). Every email includes the option to "unsubscribe" from receiving future emails. If you wish not to be contacted by email, please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Symphony at (314) 533-2500.
The St. Louis Symphony abides by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 with the following guidelines
- The "From" line will accurately and clearly reflect the sender or initiator of the e-mail.
- The "Subject Line" will make it clear the e-mail is a commercial advertisement.
- The message content will be consistent with the text in the subject line.
- The message will include the sender’s valid postal address as a means for the recipients to contact the St. Louis Symphony.
- The message will include a working return e-mail address and clear and easy instruction as a way for the recipient to decline to receive further e-mail from the St. Louis Symphony.
- The unsubscribe request will be respected within 10 days of the request.
If you have any questions about the above policies, please contact us at email@example.com or call the St. Louis Symphony at (314) 533-2500.