- SAVE up to 27% off the price of single tickets
- SAVE 20% off additional concerts throughout the season*
- NO FEES when you add on additional tickets
- Visit Baiku Sushi Lounge before or the CAM Café before or after any STL Symphony concert & save up to 10% off your bill when you present your tickets.
Flexibility & Convenience
- FREE subscription ticket exchanges to other classical subscription performances by visiting or calling the Box Office. Pick 6 subscribers may exchange for $5 per ticket
- Exchange now, decide later: we keep your value on account to use later within the same season
- Pre-paid parking for $8 per park in Grand Center**
- Pay for your subscription over three settlements with our convenient payment plan.
- Exclusive invitations to post-concert meet & greets with guest artists and other events throughout the season
- Priority Seating
- FREE lost ticket replacement
- Personal Pocket Guide & Reminder Stickers
- Priority notice and seating when new concerts are announced (email required)
- FREE pre-concert conversations sponsored by Washington University Physicians one hour prior to each subscription concert
Box Seat Subscribers
- FREE parking!
- Dedicated beverage service in Grand Tier Boxes
*Excludes box seating and Orchestra Right Front
**Minimum 5 parks; lost passes cannot be replaced or refunded